WATCH ON XXL CLOUDS FM OOH!!!! DR. SHIKA WAS STUDY WITH PRESDENT MAGUFULI

Umeambiwa Kuna Video/Picha,
WhatsApp Group
au Namba za Mrembo
BONYEZA HAPA KUFUNGUA
TANGAZO
This is Dr. Louis Shika

I was deeply touched by the incident of a detained person named Dr. Louis Shika (pictured)
If you leave the event, I'm very closely related to the person and "LOOK FOR THE GOSPEL" of the CHAMUGASA suburb of KALEMELA district of BUSEGA, Simiyu.
Find out who I know, he and his brother JEREMIAH KIDOLA were university students at the USSR (Russia's former) in the 1970s and 1980s. I remember not all but Jeremiah's late studied doctor and became one of the doctors of Bugando Hospt Mza, I am a 39-year-old man without contact with Shika, although it was known earlier that he married a Russian bride and later sinked into excessive alcohol abuse in Russia.
Last year I met their shack David living in the village of Mwamanga - Magu He informed me, that, he thought he returned to Tanzania but demanded that his mind be quiet again, giving me examples: -
1) She is more than 10 years old since she returns to the country but daily "claims to wait for her luggage from the bus to the port, and she did not know why it's too late to arrive" the situation that was supposed to cause her bigger son.
2) It was over 12 years since their oldest father Lunyalula Delah died, but he never had to arrive in the face despite Shika's existence in Dar es Salaam.
Briefly, I have been touched by the name SHIKA as well as someone I know well since we were neighbors in the village at that time. Take and Jeremiah read one class in s / m Chamugasa with my great sister "Magdalena", so this chapter is also a small image her in the village Chamugasa called Pius, am I likened to a point or mistake ?, let it go when you decide it.
, is fraud ?, is it a problem? or what's there here ?. I believe the relevant agencies are at work, waiting for the answers.


TANGAZO


Emoticon Emoticon

Copyright © 2017 Hit Bongo - Thank . You For . Visting .